Pre-Employment screening is designed to verify information supplied by candidates on their resumes and applications.
Investigations are also conducted to uncover character flaws and criminal tendencies that might jeopardize the employer, tarnish its reputation, endanger staff, or limit the effectiveness of the candidate. Screening is often done to determine if employees can be trusted to manage financial resources or protect sensitive or confidential information.
Menopause is clinically confirmed after 12 full months without a period. Your doctor can swab your vagina to test its pH levels, which also can help confirm menopause. If you start noticing symptoms of menopause before you turn 40, you may be experiencing early (or premature) menopause.
Healthy marriage is defined as state of agreement and harmony between the marriage partners with regard to the healthy, psychological, sexual, social, and legislative aspects, aiming at making a sound family and begetting healthy, happy children.
- The healthy marriage program is considered a national, communal. Aware, and preventive program aims at
- Limiting the spread of some genetic blood diseases: sickle-cell anemia (SCA) and thalassemia, and some infectious diseases: hepatitis B, C and AIDS/HIV.
- Reducing the financial burdens resulting from the treatment of the injured in terms of the family and community.
- Reducing pressure over health institutions and blood banks.
- Avoiding the social and psychological problems for families whose children suffer.
- Making those seeking such an check-up feel at ease.
- Disseminating awareness with regard to the concept of the comprehensive, healthy marriage.
- Blood group and Rh typing
- RBC count
- Total Count
- Differential Count
- Urine Analysis
- Stool test
- Mantoux test
- X-Ray chest
- Physical examination and advice by a Pediatric Consultant